Make Memorial Day Memories Special at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Free Events and Great Rates Mark the Beginning of Summer Season
Destin FL -- Beach lovers can celebrate the official beginning of summer at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, where families and friends come together each year to celebrate Memorial Day.
Sandestin is hosting a great line up of Memorial Day free events. Join the fun at The Village of Baytowne Wharf beginning Friday, May 23 through Memorial Day, Monday May 26.
• On Saturday and Sunday, children can cool off on the Roaring River Slide in the Village from 10 am to 8 p.m.
• At 6 p.m. each evening, bring the kids for crafts and sandcastle building until 9.
• On Friday, bring a blanket and come out and watch the movie “Hannah Montana” under the stars, where 3-D glasses will be provided.
• Additional events include live music on Friday and Saturday from Coconut Radio, a three piece acoustic group.
• On Saturday, listen to a Pops concert 8 p.m. in cooperation with the Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra Guild.
• On Sunday, don’t miss the annual Memorial Day Weekend Fireworks extravaganza at 9:15 p.m.
• The extended weekend concludes on Monday at 2:30 p.m. with a 30-minute program to salute veterans.
Admission to all events are free. Sandestin also offers a terrific value on overnight accommodations including a 25 percent discount on selected room types, plus other free offers like two free zipline passes or even free breakfast for two with overnight accommodations at the Bayside Inn. Call 1-866-91-BEACH or book online for additional savings at www.sandestin.com. Please mention codes 2292ET or 2292EU.
There are many benefits of staying at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort including many free amenities including bike rental, complementary tennis, kayaks, canoes, boogie boards, fitness center for adults, and resort tram transportation. Beautifully appointed accommodations range from studios hotel rooms with a mini fridge and microwave to condos, villas and houses will full kitchens and dining rooms.
Sandestin is a 2,400-acre destination resort for all seasons and for all ages on Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast. Sandestin invites guests to a world of 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,600 condominiums, villas, town homes and a wide variety of hotel accommodations like no other Destin vacation rentals. A member of the Beaches of South Walton, the resort has more than seven miles of sugar white sand beaches and pristine bay front, four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 98-slip marina, a fitness center and spa, and 65,000 square feet of meeting space. Also at Sandestin is the Village of Baytowne Wharf, the pedestrian village featuring boutique shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues. Sandestin is part of Intrawest, a world leader destination resorts.