Sandestin is the Family Place for Extended Presidents’ Day and Valentine’s Weekend
Destin FL – With the combination of Valentine’s Day, an added day off of school for Presidents’ Day and families looking for value-added trips, Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort offers a solution.
Sandestin’s Presidents’ Day and Valentine’s Weekend for Families includes the following options:
- Save 25% off regular rates on Sandestin Villas – For Presidents’ Day weekend, internet rates at a two bedroom Northside Villa with kitchen and living room area start at only $135 per night plus tax and fees. Two bedroom Resort Classic Villas start at only $144. Book online at www.sandestin.com.
- Holidays are Free Program – For people wanting to spend an extended weekend, Sandestin is offering a special gift. Stay three nights at the regular rate, and get one free night accommodation free. This special can be obtained with the code: 2274RY.
Sandestin offers the best for all ages for Valentine’s Day and the three day Presidents’ Day weekend. The Village of Baytowne Wharf offers the “Sweet Escape” with treats around every corner on Saturday and Sunday, February 14 and 15.
Inflatable activities, stiltwalkers, facepainters and other interactive fun will delight guests young and old. Gather around the stage and learn to make your favorite candy treats and sweets. A classic boardgame comes to life—in the lifesize version of Candyland in the Events Plaza. On Saturday evening, the Village showcases its romantic atmosphere with smooth tunes on the Events Plaza stage on Saturday and a classic romantic movie on Sunday night, free of charge.
Other free activities and amenities include:
- Tennis – Enjoy Sandestin’s award winning Tennis Facility and receive one hour of free court time each day at your stay.
- Bicycling – Adult and children’s single-speed coaster bicycles are free for four hours a day by presenting the Resort Card.
- Watersports – Cruise around Choctawhatchee Bay and enjoy complimentary use of canoes and kayaks.
- Fishing – Guests can land a largemouth bass and other pan fish from one of the 72 stocked ponds included in Sandestin’s catch and release program.
- Nature trails and bird-watching – Discover the beauty along Sandestin’s miles of nature trails and Jolee Island Nature Park.
Kids’ Night Out – A Valentine’s Treat for Mom and Dad
For parents wanting a romantic dinner without children, Sandestin’s Kid Zone is offering a fun filled “Kids Night Out” on Saturday, February 14. Taking place from 6-10 p.m., children can enjoy a pizza party, games and movies. A minimum number of children are required and reservations must be made before February 10. Call 850/267-7000 for costs and details.
Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort offers the most complete resort experience in North America. Located on Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, Sandestin is a 2,400-acre destination resort for all seasons and for all ages. As a member of Beaches of South Walton, Sandestin invites guests to enter a world of 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,700 condominiums, villas, town homes and a wide variety of hotel accommodations like no other Destin vacation rentals. The resort has more than seven miles of sugar white beaches and pristine bay front, four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 98-slip marina, certified children's programs, a fitness center and spa, and a pedestrian village featuring a host of boutique shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues. Sandestin is part of Intrawest Hospitality Management, a world leader in destination resorts.
For more information, call 800-470-7389 or visit www.sandestin.com.