SANDESTIN GOLF AND BEACH RESORT
Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort offers the most complete resort experience in North America. Located on Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast, Sandestin is a 2,400-acre destination resort for all seasons and for all ages.
As a member of Beaches of South Walton, a 26-mile stretch of world-famous sugar-white sands, Sandestin invites guests to enter a world of 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,300 condominiums, villas, town homes and a wide variety of hotel accommodations.
- More than seven miles of beaches and pristine bay front
- Four championship golf courses
- 15 world-class tennis courts
- 19 swimming pools
- A 113-slip marina
- Certified children's programs
- A fitness center and spa
- 65,000 square feet of meeting space
- The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a unique pedestrian village with a host of boutique shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues.
- Sandestin offers significant value with a list of added complimentary amenities. With a stay at Sandestin, resort guests enjoy:
- Bicycle rental
- Fitness Center Access
- Tennis Court Time
- Resort Transportation
- Seasonal water amenities including kayaks, canoes and boogie boards
- Kitchenware in all units.
Sandestin offers something for everyone in the area of accommodations.
- Hotel style rooms with microwaves and mini fridges
- One, two and three bedroom units in the Village of Baytowne Wharf, all of which have full kitchens and dining areas.
- Two and three bedroom villas and townhomes, all of which have full kitchens and dining areas.
Sandestin has more than 30 communities from the Beach to the Bay, each with their own personality and features. Examples include:
- Beach and Beachside
- The Grand Sandestin and Village of Baytowne Wharf
- Dockside featuring lovely villas on water or the golf course
- Bayside featuring comfortable villas, townhomes and more on the water or on the Links Course
Facilities and Activities:
Sandestin has the most advanced and luxurious facilities of any resort on the Gulf Coast. Built around 7.5 miles of sugar-white sand beaches and bayfront property, our facilities include a 98-slip, full-service marina, Jolee Island Nature Park, the fitness center, salon/day spa, and property trams and water shuttles.
The Golf World:
Sandestin is home to 72 holes of golf on four championship courses, including the Raven Golf Club, Burnt Pine Golf Club, The Links Course and Baytowne Golf Club. The Sandestin Golf Academy, provides instruction in private and small group formats for players of all skill levels, golf retreats, special clinics and customized programs.
The Tennis World:
Sandestin is equipped with 15 tennis courts, 12 hydrogrid clay and three hard courts. Our Destin resort's state-of-the-art tennis facility includes an excellent clubhouse, complete with dressing rooms, lockers, showers and the latest in tennis apparel. Our professional tennis staff keeps active players busy year round with daily activities and a variety of special events.
The Adventure World:
Sandestin offers a wide variety of recreational activities including our fitness center, salon/day spa, beach volleyball, boogie boards, hiking, bicycling, YOLO stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, catch-release lake fishing, waverunner rentals, pontoon boat rentals, sailing instruction, sailboat rentals, sailing charters, full- and half-day sunset and dinner cruises, professional golf, tennis and sailing lessons. The Village of Baytowne Wharf also offers a Zipline experience to guests with an adventurous spirit.
The Family World:
Sandestin is the premier destination for families on the Gulf Coast. Activities like Junior Golf, sailing instruction, KidZone (children's activities program), Jolee Island Nature Park, and Capt. Joe Lee's Tree House and Nature Walk.
The Meeting World:
Sandestin has 65,000 square feet of flexible meeting space to accommodate groups from 10 to 1,600, including 3,000 square feet of Gulf views. The new Baytowne Conference Center features the Magnolia Ballroom, the largest ballroom in Northwest Florida. There is also a 12,600 square-foot Linkside Center Exhibit Hall, 24 breakout rooms including four ballrooms and four boardrooms, two business centers, and an oversized pool deck ideal for casual outdoor receptions.
The Village of Baytowne Wharf:
Located Adjacent to Sandestin's Baytowne Marina, The Village of Baytowne Wharf is a 28-acre pedestrian village surrounding a lagoon. More than two dozen restaurants, shops, boutiques, and nightlife venues line the walkways of the Village. There is also an Events Plaza with vibrant special events, annual festivals and concerts. Designed by master resort planner Eldon Beck, The Village of Baytowne Wharf's architecture combines French, Spanish, colonial, antebellum, and "Low Country."
Restaurants and Nightlife:
On top of the nearly two dozen venues at The Village of Baytowne Wharf, Sandestin offers guests the opportunity to dine at other locations including three seasonal tiki bars.
Shop and Boutiques:
Besides the retail shops and boutiques in The Village of Baytowne Wharf, Sandestin is home to The Market Shops at Sandestin, a collection of 30 specialty Boutique retail shops. There are also three golf shops, two gift shops, and a tennis shop at Sandestin.
Year Round Events:
- Gumbo and Wingding Festival – January
- Three Day Holiday Weekend Events – January (MLK Weekend) and February (Presidents' Day)
- Mardi Gras Pooch Parade and Mardi Gras Parade – February
- Spring Break Fun, Sun and Concerts – March and April
- Sandestin Wine Festival – April
- Memorial Day and Start of Summer – May and June
- Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic – June
- Fourth of July Celebration and Red, White & Blue Baytowne – July
- Sandestin Triathlon – August
- Labor Day Weekend Celebration – September
- Baytowne Beer Festival – October
- Christmas on the Coast – November and December
Sandestin is located in Northwest Florida, between Pensacola and Panama City, eight miles east of Destin. It is the only resort situated on both the Intercoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico.
Sandestin is a favorite drive destination.
For those individuals wanting the added convenience of air travel, guests have several options:
- VPS – Ft Walton Beach Airport
- ECP – Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport
- PNS – Pensacola Regional Airport