Guest check in for all Sandestin neighborhoods is now at the new Sandestin Welcome Center. The new Sandestin Welcome Center is located on the northeast corner of Highway 98 and Sandestin Boulevard, at the main north gate entrance of the resort. While the facility is now the main check-in point for guest registration, it is also home for multiple resort departments including: Sandestin Real Estate (SRE), accounting, front office, human resources, rental owner relations, reservations, retail, sales and marketing, and public relations. The Sandestin Welcome Center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week year-round.
Please call the Front Desk with any questions regarding arrival at 850.351.1000
To confirm or make changes to your reservation please call Reservations at 877.809.1179
We've mapped out directions to Sandestin from four major cities. Or you can print a map that may prove helpful or even view our mileage and travel time estimates.
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
9300 Emerald Coast Pkwy W
Miramar Beach, FL 32550
GPS Coordinates: 30.378230, -86.330954
(Please note that we sometimes are listed as Miramar Beach on GPS systems. )
- New Orleans
- South Florida
- Mileage & Travel Time Estimates
From Atlanta - View Map
This route is primarily on a four-lane highway and takes approximately 5.5 hours.
- Take I-85 South.
- Merge onto I-185 S/GA-411 S via EXIT 21 toward COLUMBUS. 40.0 miles
- Merge onto US-80 W via EXIT 10 toward PHENIX CITY ALA. 6.5 miles
- Merge onto US-280 E/US-431 S/AL-1 S. 3.0 miles
- Take the US-431 S ramp. 0.1 miles
- Take the ramp toward EUFAULA/DOTHAN. 0.1 miles
- Merge onto US-431 S/AL-1 S. 93.8 miles
- Turn LEFT onto AL-210 S/ROSS CLARK CIR. 6.7 miles
- Turn LEFT onto US-231 S/AL-1 S/S OATES ST. Continue to follow US-231 S. 31.7
- Merge onto I-10 W via the ramp on the LEFT toward PENSACOLA. 45.1 miles
- Take the US-331 exit- EXIT 85- toward FREEPORT. 0.3 miles
- Turn LEFT onto US-331 S/FL-83 S. 24 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto US-98W for 10.1 miles
- Arrive at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
From Birmingham- View Map
- Take I-65 to Montgomery.
- Take 65 for about 2 miles to 331-South.
- Take 331-South to Highway 98 West. Turn right onto Hwy 98.
- Travel approximately 8.8 miles to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
From New Orleans - View Map
- Take I-10 east to Pensacola.
- Take Exit 12 in Pensacola to 110.
- Take 110 to Highway-98 East.
- Travel approximately 65 miles to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
From South Florida - View Map
- From South Florida: 75 North to I-10. I-10 to 331-South, 331-South to
Highway 98 West. Turn right onto Hwy 98.
- Travel approximately 8 .8 miles to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
Mileage & Travel Time Estimate
|Baton Rouge, LA
|Kansas City, KS
|Little Rock, AR
|New Orleans, LA
|New York, NY
|St. Louis, MO
(1) Mileage is approximate and dependent upon route taken
(2) Times are estimated on an average 55MPH