Raven Golf Club
Raven Yardage Guide
Raven Golf Club Course Map
Book a Tee Time at Raven
Sandestin Golf Memberships
The Golfing Authority's Website
Raven Golf Club, home in 2006 and 2007 to the Boeing Championship – a stop on the PGA Champions Tour – is masterfully carved through the marshes and pine trees of Sandestin Florida Golf Resort. Robert Trent Jones Jr. crafted this unique and visually stunning 6,900-yard par 71 into what he calls "a true modern traditional."
Voted "Best New Course in Florida in 2000" by Florida Golf News, the Raven Golf Club is a natural wonder that presents drama and strategy on every tee. Guests are presented with a myriad of exciting shot options while experiencing dramatic changes in color and texture throughout the course. Large undulating greens make club selection an essential part of each round. All of this combined with Raven Golf Club's nationally recognized guest service makes it a must play during your stay at one of our luxury Destin vacation rentals.
Raven Golf Club Accolades:
- Home of the 2013 NCAA Division III National Championships
- #14 in Florida, "The Best Courses Near You"
Golf Magazine (2008)
- ½ ~ Golf Digest "Places To Play" (2006, 2008)
- Places to Play, Golf Digest (2002, 2004)
- #1 in Northwest Florida, Florida Golf News (2003)
- #14 in Florida, Florida Golf News (2003);
- #39 "Best Tour Courses You Can Play" Golfweek (2008)
- Best New Course in Florida, Florida Golf News (2000)
- Top 30 in Florida, Florida Golf News (2002)
- #3 in Northwest Florida, Florida Golf News (2002)
- Home of the 2006 - 2007 Boeing Championship At Sandestin
Indicates 360° panoramic