The Links Golf Club
The Links Course Yardage Guide
The Links Course Map
Book a Tee Time at The Links Course
The Links Course at Sandestin is the ultimate in risk reward golf that provides guests with the most spectacular views on Destin, Florida's Emerald Coast.
Renowned architect Tom Jackson designed this winding layout against the backdrop of the Baytowne Marina and the Choctawhatchee Bay. With five holes that run along the bay, guests are treated to a links-style golf outing like no other on the Emerald Coast. A shot-maker's course, accuracy and proper club selection are a must if you want to outfox the prevailing Gulf Coast winds.
The Links Golf Club at Sandestin has been named one of the "Top Five Golf Courses in Northwest Florida" and one of the "Top 100 Courses in Florida" by Florida Golf News. The Links Course offers four sets of tees, making this course a must play for golfers of all skill levels during your stay at one of our Destin vacation rentals.
The Links Course Accolades:
- Home of the 2013 NCAA Division III National Championships
- Places to Play, Golf Digest (2002, 2004, 2006, 2008)
- Top 5 in Northwest Florida, Florida Golf News (2000)
- Top 100 in Florida, Florida Golf News (2002,2003)
- Top 15 in Northwest Florida ~ Florida Golf News (2000-03)
Indicates 360° panoramic