Welcome to Burnt Pine
When Golf Magazine calls you the "Crown Jewel of Florida Golf", you tee up and take notice. Course architect Rees Jones proves in this 7,000-yard layout why he is one of the most respected architects in the world. And because it neighbors Sandestin's Raven Golf Club, it is the only place where Rees and Robert Trent Jones Jr. courses meet.
Breathtaking views along the Choctawhatchee Bay highlight the back nine. Meander through pine forests and wetlands of the Emerald Coast on the front nine. Rolling fairways and strategically placed bunkers invite golfers to out-duel the course by using a different approach to every hole.
- Top 150 Resort Golf Courses - Golfweek (2019)
- #14 in Florida, "Best Courses You Can Play" - Golfweek (2018-2019)
- #18 in "Florida Best Courses You Can Play" - Golfweek (2017)
- #17 in Florida, "Best Courses You Can Play" - Golfweek (2016)
- Best Courses You Can Play - Golfweek (2011 - 2016)
- #19 in Florida, "America's Best State By State" - Golfweek
- #14 in Florida "America's Best State By State" - Golfweek
- Top 150 Resort Courses in America, Golfweek
- #1 in Northwest Florida, Florida Golf News
- Top 20 in Florida, Florida Golf News
- 4 stars Places to Play, Golf Digest
- Top 30 Courses in Florida, Golf Digest
- #19 in Florida - Golf Digest
- Top 75 Upscale Courses in America, Golf Digest
- #3 New Resort Course in America, Golf Digest
- Crown Jewel of Florida Golf, GOLF Magazine
Burnt Pine plays from 4,268 to 7,001 yards and offers seven sets of tees.
Golf Club Rental & Practice Facilities
|Golf club rentals||$60|
Burnt Pine Golf Club Rates*
With great golf rates and convenient vacation packages, it’s easy to spend a day, a whole weekend—or more!—at Sandestin.
*For Resort Guests only before 8am and after 1pm.
*Rates include greens fee, golf cart, and practice balls prior to your round.
*Proper golf attire required (including practice facilities) to include collared shirts and spikeless shoes. No denim or women’s halter tops allowed.
|Dates||Member & Resort Guest Pricing|
|March 14–May 10||$159|
|Aerification Period May 11–28||$115|
|May 29–August 16||$159|
|Aerification Period August 17–September 3||$115|
|September 4–Nov 1||$159|
|Nov 2–Dec 31||$139|
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort guests may book tee times up to six months in advance. Golfers not staying at Sandestin and Club Members have up to 14 days in advance to book their tee times. Our Florida golf packages and group tee times can be booked up to 13 months in advance. Call 850-267-8144 for more information, discount golf rates and availability.
Golf Offers & Packages
Sandestin’s Ultimate Golf Package
Sandollar Golf Package
Rees Jones and RTJ Jr. Designer Golf Package
Golf Membership Options
Sandestin is a golfer’s paradise. One of the top programs on Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, The Golf Club of Sandestin offers access to three championship courses, plus countless member benefits. Or choose the privileges of our most exclusive club, Burnt Pine Golf Club.