Sandestin Guest Pet Policy
We welcome you and your furry family member to our resort. For the safety and convenience of all involved, we ask that you please observe the following to ensure an exceptional visit. PLEASE NOTE: Most units are not pet friendly, please contact the reservations office at 800-622-1038 to check availability and reserve a pet friendly unit.
- We charge a fee for four-legged guests. It is $250. plus taxes per stay and will be added to your folio. Additional charges may be assessed if your pet accidentally causes damage to furnishings, bedding, or carpet within the room or public space.
- Animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals, or other unusual animals are only invited if authorized by the General Manager in advance of your stay.
- Pets and their owners will be assigned to units designated specifically for pets.
- We can comfortably accommodate one dog per unit.
- We strongly encourage that you don’t leave your pet alone in the room. We want for your entire family and other guests to enjoy their stay with us.
- Please hang your pet-in-room door hanger if you are away, for the safety and well being of resort service staff.
- If you need pet-sitting services, please let us know and we’d be delighted to provide you with local pet sitting service providers.
Local options: Goochie Poochie Doggie Resort & Spa 850-460-7460 & What’s up Dog 850-420-2894)
- If your pet is found alone in your room, barks, makes other noises, or causes guest complaints, our Front Office staff will contact you right away so that you can come and secure your pet.
- Pets cannot join you in the restaurants, spa, indoor and outdoor pool areas or meeting rooms, unless authorized as a Service Animal, for the safety and comfort of those resort guests without pets.
- Resort rules require that you pick up after your pet.
- The resort is not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of policy. The resort reserves the right to ask you to remove your pet if necessary.
- Pets are not permitted on the Sandestin Beach. (Please see Section 3 - www.co.walton.fl.us/FormCenter/Administration-3/Dog-Beach-License-Permit-Application-80 )
- ACCEPTANCE OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES. As a guest you fully accept the responsibility for any and all damages caused by your pet, including excessive pet odor. You agree to pay the hotel for the cost of repairing any damage. IF THE RESORT IS UNABLE TO RENT THE DAMAGED ROOM WHILE THE DAMAGE IS BEING REPAIRED, THE GUEST SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST ROOM REVENUE INCURRED BY THE OWNER OF THE UNIT. The charges for such damage repair and/or lost revenue will be charged to your credit card.