When your heart is full and focused on your big day, you need the details to be in very trusted, professional hands. That’s where our wedding team comes in. Your Wedding Manager will help you with arrangements for everything from the rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony to the reception, farewell brunch, and beyond, whether you have an intimate wedding or a grand event of 500 or more.Submit an RFP
Where to Start
Connect with a Wedding Manager, confirm availability, and tour the property if you can, to see the venues and pick your perfect location. After your approval, our team will create a wedding agreement, securing your date and location(s).
It's a Yes
Once we receive the wedding agreement, your Wedding Manager will be happy to:
- Provide a list of exclusive vendors such as wedding planners, florists, photographers, musicians and more.
- Design ceremony and reception floor plans to include dining tables, bars and any other tables you need (tables and standard white linens are complimentary to Sandestin brides, based on inventory availability).
- Customize wedding menus (see menu section) with Sandestin’s award-winning culinary staff.
- Discount group rates on accommodations.
The Full Experience
A wedding at Sandestin isn’t just a wedding, it’s a special experience and we’ll create the perfect wedding celebration for you and your guests that goes beyond just saying I Do. Our Wedding Manager can help with:
- Rehearsal dinners
- Welcome parties featuring bonfires, s’mores, games, and more
- Beach day parties
- Wedding ceremonies
- Farewell breakfast brunch
- Private trams
Other Wedding Services
Delicious custom menus to impress. Award-winning Gumbo Flambé anyone?
More than 65,000 square feet of versatile space to bring your dream wedding to life.